Join us on November 1 (Saturday), 2014 for an Orange Picking Activity at Nakano Kazenookanoen, Kotake, Koga City (click here to see map) and see the Chrysanthemum and Bonsai Exhibit at Munakata Taisya.
Schedule of Activities:
- 9:30 A.M. Departure to the Orchard
- 10:30 A.M. Orange picking
- 11:45 A.M. Lunch
- 1:00 P.M. To Munakata Taisya
- 1:10 P.M. See Chrysanthemum and Bonsai Exhibit
- 2:30 P.M. Homeward bound
- 3:30 P.M. Expected Time of Arrival at the Origin
Note: Participants are only asked to contribute Y500 and each is entitled to take home a kilo of orange. Participants are also advised to bring their own packed-lunch.
Interested parties are required to register by filling in the form below.